Thursday, June 25, 2009

Where of Where Has My Blog List Gone!

Great, I just got back online, after a big storm went thru and now my blog list is missing. Sure hope it magically reappears! 'Cause I haven't a clue on how to get it back. I checked my settings and they are all still there.


Ha Ha, I just removed the Feedjit application, and everything is back! Yippee.

Worked at the quilt shop today, just four hours, but I was pretty busy. Makes the day go quickly. Unfortunately, I have four bolts of fabric put back that I want cuts from. Looks like I didn't make any money today. I will probably owe her money!

I know I don't write much, and I don't have a lot of people that visit my blog, but for those of you who do, could you please do me a favor and visit the blog of a young friend of mine and drop her a note of encouragement? Her blog is: http://stealingraindrops.blogspot.com/

No comments: