Saturday, May 14, 2016

New Quilt Started!

Its been a busy two days here. I started a new quilt on Wednesday night but haven't managed to get back to it yet. My sister had a two day garage sale. We sold a ton of baby clothes for dirt cheap. Kind of makes me sad to see all the beautiful little clothes go so quickly, but also glad that someone else will be able to enjoy them.

I found a cute pattern in Fons & Porters new magazine. Looked fairly easy and I even had all the fabric I needed to get started. I finished all the blocks in one evening. The sashing will take a bit longer. I like to make sure that the blocks are straight. A little more difficult when you aren't using corner stones. So I generally take my time marking everything.

Here is a quick pic of my new quilt in progress. Say Hello to "Hi Again"


Hope to be stitching again by tomorrow!!

Joyce

No comments: