Friday, June 19, 2009

NQA - Columbus, Ohio

Wow, it's been a long time since I updated. I've been busy! I made another shop sample, my daughter has been home for a week, and I got to go to NQA in Columbus.
I love going to the vendors! The quilts where lovely as well. We started at 8 am and didn't get home til 7:30 pm.

What fun! I spent more than I should have, but I've not been buying fabric or patterns for a couple of months. I didn't do too much damage to the credit card. Besides, if I don't help the economy, who will?

Sara and I have had a very busy week. We've been trying to get all her medical visits in the one week. We've done a good job. Now she'll be returning to Columbus to start summer school.

Just checking in with everyone. I'll try to update more regularly after Sara goes back to school.

No comments: