Friday, September 17, 2010

Under Control - Maybe

So I think I've got my procrastinatin under control. At least for this month! Lots of things on my list. Didn't realize how many things I needed to finish 25 things in the last three weeks. Happy to say that I've finished all but five!

I guess making a list really does work for me.

Went fabric shopping on Thursday with my daughter. We stopped by Rebecca's for a lunch. Such fun to just be with her, especialy since she is going back to school this Sunday. We bought too much fabric and ate way too much.



We both had a wonderful piece of Carrot Cake, as you can see, she had to take half of hers home!

I just finished a Disappering Nine Patch made with Mickey Mouse fabric that our local group will give away in November. I'll post a picture when I get it back from the quilter.

No comments: