Sunday, October 30, 2011

20th Anniversary Pumpkin Carving

Hi everyone! It's been awhile again since I blogged. I'm just not very good at this, but I do love reading the blogs I visit!


We have been having a pumpkin carving party since my daughter was 2 years old. I can remember her sitting on the kitchen counter pulling out all the gooey insides. You won't catch her anywhere near that stuff these days. She came home from Columbus this weekend just to be at the party and she brought a handsome young man with her.

Here are a few pics from our party:



This is Sara and Zack!


This is Evan


This is Carynn


Here you can see the pumpkins that we completed

Lots of good food and fun, it doesn't get any better than this.

1 comment:

Terry said...

Looks like lots of fun! Cool pumpkins too! :0)