Sunday, August 5, 2012

To Have and To Hold

I have had a very busy summer this year. I have been going to Lamaze classes -- a new baby being born -- a wedding this last week, -- my mom's 90th birthday is tomorrow -- and another new baby coming in November. My daughter is moving in September so a week of September will be spent helping her move. I have made about 20 tops for Project Linus, but since I don't quilt them myself it has been very slow getting them finished. Seems like everytime I get one ready to donate, someone in my family puts their name on it! My nephew was married yesterday at the Browning Amphitheater on the campus of The Ohio State University. They make such a lovely couple and seem to be very much in love. There was very little shade and the temperature was around 91. Thankfully they had ice water for everyone and cute little hand fans so we didn't all wilt before the reception. Here's a cute pic of my daughter at the wedding reception: That's all for now. Hopefully it won't be so long in between posts.

No comments: