Saturday, March 2, 2013

Sneak Peak

>So last Thursday my husband landed splat on his backside while doing a home inspection. Apparently he twisted his knee very badly. I have suggested strongly that he go to the local ER, but he knows best. His knee is swollen about three times its normal size. Today I went to a local drug store and purchased a pair of crutches for him (that only took three trips). He now has it wrapped with an ace bandage and is moving very slowly. He makes such a horrible face when he tries to bend it, but still refuses to go to the ER. I've given up at this point. I made my escape to my basement where I have my design wall.

I have been making scrappy nine patches lately. So today I decided to put them up on my wall. Here's a sneak peek of my quilt. Not sure if I will keep this setting. What do you think?

2 comments:

Terry said...

Typical man if you ask me! I love your nine patch blocks! I have in mind to start a scrappy nine patch one of these days.

Red Geranium Cottage said...

I love your quilt. I think it looks just fine set like that. Nothing better than a 9 patch block. Can't go wrong.