Thursday, October 16, 2008

I've got bindings to do...


I have a wonderful friend who owns a longarm and has been quilting my personal quilts for me since the day she first got it up and running. Lucky Me! We have a wonderful time working together. I do all her bindings on her quilts or customer quilts in return she quilts all my quilts. Binding is one of my favorite things to do, so it's a win win for me. She always loves it when she can bury me in quilts to be bound. Well today she did a fantastic job. There are eight quilts sitting in the back seat of my car. Two of these quilts are mine, the rest are hers.
One of my quilts is from a retreat I did in 2003, the other one is a round robin quilt I did, not sure about the date on that one, but it has been awhile.
As you can see, I tend to buy fabric by the bolt. This was a special purchase and I don't think I'll ever be able to get this fabric again, so I bought the whole thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow - your the first person who actually enjoys doing binding - bless your heart. I hate doing binding. I let my wedding quilt sit for 3 years before I finally got around to putting the binding on and that was at the urging of my husband! Good for you!