Thursday, January 29, 2009

Helping Hands


I've never been one to wait for someone else to do it. If it needs done, I usually jump in with both feet. Last night while reading Christine's blog, I saw where she was making nine patches for a little girl. Apparently, Christine is willing to make 10 nine patches for every ONE that is donated. Since today was a do nothing kind of day, I started on my nine patches. It really didn't take very long, and I made 19 blocks in no time flat. I really hope she doesn't feel obligated to make 190 patches! If you want to help, please visit Christine's blog for more information.

I am tired of the snow and ice. I snapped a couple of pictures tonight as we went out for dinner. It's very pretty when you don't have to go out for anything. My daughter called on Wednesday at 12:58 am to let me know that The Ohio State University was cancelling classes for Wednesday. That doesn't happen very often. So here are a couple of pictures from the driveway. Nothing fancy. The one tree is about 25 yards from the house so I zoomed in ...hoping to get a good shot of the ice.




That's it for tonight. Stay warm and be safe!