Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Im Back!!!!

Well, it's been an interesting three weeks. My daughter was home for Spring break and she told me that my laptop was not right. So we took it to the "Great Geek Squad" and they sent it away to be fixed. I just got it back this morning. Had to charge the battery before I could test it out, but it looks like they fixed the issues. Yippee.

So in three weeks I've been doing a lot of nothing. At least that's what it seems like to me. I've missed visting all the blogs, and I'm anxious to get caught back up.

I am currently binding the guild quilt that we will sell opportunities on this fall. As soon as I get a picture of it, I'll post it. It's one of the prettiest quilts we've made.

That's it for now.

2 comments:

Deb said...

I must admit I have been checking your blog and realised how long it was when looked last night again. Welcome back Joyce. Hope you had a lovely time with Sarah.

Terry said...

Welcome back! I'm glad you're computer is up and running again!
:0)