Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sick of Being Sick

Wow, time really flies when your sick....not! I've managed to acquire the nasty cold that has been swirling around my circle of friends and family. Thanks guys! I've never had anything hit me so fast in my life. One minute I was fine, the next my throat was so sore I could hardly swallow, lucky me the stuffy head and congested sinuses followed. Today, I lost my voice almost completely. Some would consider that a Godsend....(see husband smiling). Enough, hopefully I'll feel better by tomorrow.

Princess Sara called today to tell me about her day at the dental clinic. Apparently they did panoramic view xrays. She hasn't had those since she went to the orthadontist for a retainer. She was laughing cause they told her she has a third molar that hasn't dropped yet. Can't wait for that one to happen (surgery on the horizon). She also still has two baby teeth. Glad she got into the dental profession. Maybe she can get a discount on the work she will need.

The day before they did impressions on each other. She tried to tell her partner that they would need to use the child size equipment, but even the instructor said they could use the adult equipment. Sara was right, after 8 tries at taking the impressions they finally decided to try the kid tray.

On the sewing front, I just started a BQ pattern for the quilt store. The fabric is really pretty. I think it will look really nice together. I have most of the strips put together, just need to subcut and sew it all back together again. I'll try to add a pic later.

1 comment:

Deb said...

You poor thing, I hope you feel better soon. Nothing qorse than sore throats and loosing your voice. Take care.