Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Eve

A quick post to show you some of the family. We have our Christmas Eve gathering with my husband's side of the family. It's always a good time, lots of laughs and good food. My father in law who now lives in Florida, started a Christmas tradition of taking his sons picture in front of the Christmas tree each year. We are well into my husband's 59th Christmas. So since my FIL moved, I've been the designated photographer. We kid the boys (3 of them) that they are all too big and we can barely see the tree. Here's a pic of the "boys"
We have pictures of the boys since Jeff's first Christmas with the exception of one year. My FIL still can't figure out how he missed the one year.

We have started taking pictures of the cousins lately, this is the group, goofing off. Poor Mitch has had his hands full being the only boy in this group of lovely ladies.



\\

My little Princess ison the far right.

No comments: