Friday, December 12, 2008

Tree's Up and Lights On!


I finally took time to take a picture of our tree. I haven't been doing much with my camera, and I can tell you, if I don't use it I lose it. It was amazing how many shots it took to get this one picture. I even had to get out the manual.

I received a lovely card and gift from my new blog friend Terry. Thank you so much Terry. It was a good day to arrive. I really appreciate it.

I still haven't started shopping yet. Well, a few things I bought online for Sara. But the bulk of shopping I have to do. I think my sister and our husbands are going to go to Canton mall on Saturday. I don't know about your husband, but my husband would rather have bamboo shoved under his fingernails than go to any mall. We are hoping to ditch them at a tool store and get the majority of our shopping without them. Then my sister wants to eat at Quaker Steak and Lube, sounds interesting. My husband won't drive across town to eat, so this trip (about 30 miles) will be interesting.

On the Sara front, her roommate told her this week that she was not going to resign the lease for the next school year. Sara is on the hunt for a new roommate. The new lease is suppose to be signed by January 15,2009. It's crazy the way they make these kids decide 9 months early if they want to retain their lease.\

I really should go to bed. I'll try to post more quilty pictures. I just need to transfer them to this lap top. Night to all!

2 comments:

Terry said...

Your tree looks wonderful Joyce! I love a tree with all white lights on it! And you're very welcome for the card! Merry Christmas! :0)

Deb said...

What a beautiful tree. Have fun shopping!!