Saturday, December 6, 2008

Naked Tree!

My tree still stands in the family room devoid of any decorations. Do you think my family would notice if I don't put anything on it but the lights. Jeff finally fixed the fuse on the plug, but I've been under the weather. My sinuses are so stuffed and swollen, the glands in my neck hurt when you touch them, and my throat is sore. I guess would we call that a triple threat. I called my doctor early this morning, but of course he wasn't in the office. If I can get up enough energy to get off the couch, I'm really going to try to get it decorated tonight. I'm falling so far behind.

Yesterday I helped a friend put a red/white/blue/ rail fence top together for a a young man who is serving his country in Korea. It was originally a project for the teens of her church to do, but there wasn't a lot of interest, so my friend decided to finish herself. We took out more than we sewed. Right now it's 7 blocks by 10 blocks. The blocks are 6" finished. We will and two more borders, so I think it will be an ok size. I don't want it so big that it becomes hard to store for him.



My friend Terry has nominated me for the Kreativ Blogger award. She must be reading someone else's blog gggg! Thank you Terry. I know I need to do a better job of blogging, maybe in the New Year!


1. The rules are to place the logo on your blog (I did that)
2. Link back to the person who nominated you (I did that too!)
3. Nominate 5 people and link back to their blog (see below)
4. Leave a message on the nominee's blog (I'm off to do that now!)

And my five nominees are

1. Amanda Jean at Crazy Mom Quilts
2. Terry's Treasures
3. Kim's Big Quilting Adventure
4. Hugs From Helen
5. Oh, fransson

1 comment:

Terry said...

Thank you Joyce! I appreciate this! :0)